Anybody like this movies? I have seen it 27 times! I think it might......god forbid be better than Dawn of the Freakin dead!!
![]()
Anybody like this movies? I have seen it 27 times! I think it might......god forbid be better than Dawn of the Freakin dead!!
![]()
What have you been smoking, Union Man? That movie was a total bore! My boys even yawned through the whole thing.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
What??? The movie was great!
![]()
SOTD was a brilliant film.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I thought it was pretty good too
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
yeah i really liked it too... i knew i didnt like mikmo for a reason sotd was one of the funniest movies i've seen in a long time
Everybody spits in my face, Everybody spits the same and it really hits on the vein
In reply to:
"i knew i didnt mikmo for a reason sotd"
Make your sentences legible next time and someone will be able to know what you mean.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
HA the brilliance and wonder of the edit button on my typos TAKE THAT TYPOS
Everybody spits in my face, Everybody spits the same and it really hits on the vein
I loved it. I thought it was hilarious.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks